Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
Monday – Friday (3pm-11pm)
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for pulling all orders in the evening then loading them into the delivery vehicles; all while keeping focus on maintaining a safe, organized, and clean warehouse environment. This job is perfect for the hard worker who wants to get paid for a solid workout.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick and load orders accurately based on nightly load sheet.
- Operate delivery vehicles (vans and box trucks) throughout the parking lot with high level of attention to safety.
- Keep inventory organized as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
- Clean up the warehouse at the end of the night by sweeping and using a walk-behind floor scrubber.
- Cleaning and stacking kegs
- Cleaning other stainless-steel surfaces
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Forklift certification preferred, but not mandatory; but must be able to learn how to use forklift and operate in a safe manor.
- Be able to follow all of local, state and federal safety / OSHA laws.
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to lift and move heavy objects (50-165 lbs.) on a continual basis.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic.
Please send your resume to JOBS@FieldworkBrewing.com