The Territory Manager reports directly to the VP of Sales and is responsible for creating, maintaining and managing customer relationships for our Self-Distribution business area. The Territory Manager is responsible for active selling, promotion and overall support of the goals of our Company and accountable for revenue generation to meet assigned sales quotas within their respective territory. The position requires a high level of initiative, interpersonal and sales skills, and the ability to work autonomously to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Fieldwork Brewing Company’s brand, mission and products to lead the sales efforts within the territory and achieve a competitive advantage in the market.
- Ability to identify new customer prospects within the territory and execution of the sale to those prospects with continued customer relationship management.
- Regularly identify areas to increase sales volume with existing accounts within the assigned territory. Including frequent visits to those accounts in order to foster our relationships and develop incremental sales and/or tap handles at those locations.
- Positive and professional interaction with existing accounts in order to provide exceptional customer service to identify and resolve any issues related to products or equipment.
- Ability to analyze sales forecasts, goals and historical revenues within the assigned territory as tools to assist in meeting the assigned sales quotas, identify deficiencies and communicate market trends with management.
- Effectively manage existing customer’s accounts receivable to ensure timely payments of invoices and ability to identify problem accounts before any collection issues arise.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to review goals, customers and upcoming products to gain a competitive advantage in the market
- Coordinate with our Director of Operations and warehouse/driver staff to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products
- Maintain and utilize our distribution software in accordance to Company policy and procedures
- Assist management with special projects as needed
- 2-5 years of craft brewery sales experience highly preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Frequent travel to new and existing customer accounts
- Ability to multitask on simultaneous work objectives, a keen attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level of professionalism, strong work ethic and collaborative mindset
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to lift and move objects such as kegs up to 160 lbs
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
This is a full-time, salaried plus commission position that is eligible for benefits such as health insurance, PTO and 401k.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Territory Manager” in the subject line.