Part Time Warehouse Worker
This position will be responsible for assisting with all warehouse related activities. The primary focus will be on loading vehicles with the next day’s deliveries and maintaining a clean, organized warehouse space. This position will report to the Warehouse Manager and Director of Sales Operations.
Sales Operations Director
Part Time, 25 hours/week
Monday – Friday / Approximately 5pm-10pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety is the top priority in daily job duties
- Maintain the general organization, upkeep and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Ability to load orders accurately based on the load sheets from our logistics software
- Assist with the unloading of vehicles returning from their routes.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Prior work experience with warehouse operations.
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to lift and move heavy objects (up to 162 lbs) on a continual basis with assistance. Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift. Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and high level of ethics while working under pressure.
- Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic.
This is a Full-time, non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as other company perks. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Part Time Warehouse Worker”.