Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Would you like to come join one of the fastest growing breweries in California?
We are currently hiring for a full time warehouse associate. This position will be responsible for assisting with all warehouse related activities. The primary focus will be to accurately and safely load vehicles with product and maintaining a clean, organized warehouse space.
This is a full-time position, Tuesday – Saturday, 7AM-4PM
- Ensure safety is the top priority in daily job duties
- Maintain the general organization, upkeep and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Transfer product between the production facility and warehouse
- Ability to load vehicles accurately based on the load sheets from our logistics software
- Assist with the unloading of vehicles returning from their routes.
- Pack orders for our CA Direct Shipping Program
- Occasionally responsible for performing deliveries as needed
- Be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Work closely with other departments to accomplish goals of the company
- Perform other duties as requested
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Prior work experience with warehouse operations.
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to lift and move heavy objects (up to 162 lbs) on a continual basis with assistance
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and a high level of ethics while working under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Warehouse Associate”.