Taproom positions will be focused on creating a memorable experience and providing friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive service for guests. As a Taproom Associate you will be responsible for describing, selling, and pouring our beer, along with serving as a representative of the company, our products, and the craft beer industry.
Preference is given to candidates with Certified Beer Server certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Immediately greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests, maximizing the customer experience.
- Respond promptly and appropriately to all guest requests and concerns.
- Apply all guidelines for responsible alcohol service.
- Pour beer and fill growlers and Crowlers according to proper techniques.
- Educate guests about the beer available on the current draft menu.
- Maintain full knowledge of ingredients and other pertinent information about beer and food being served.
- Constantly work to increase knowledge, including attending trainings and meetings put on by management.
- Maintain highest level of customer service and professionalism with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling and assist as needed with ensuring all shifts are appropriately staffed.
- Follow checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Learn to operate POS system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior work experience with bar/restaurant, brewery, winery, and/or service experience a plus.
- Possess basic math skills and the ability to handle money.
- Possess or be able to obtain a food handler’s card and training on alcohol service.
- Possess working knowledge of beer and craft beer industry.
- Possess strong knowledge and enforcement of ABC laws.
- Possess awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 — 50 lbs.)
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and professional appearance suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think you would be a good fit.