Fieldwork Brewing Company
Warehouse & Fleet Manager
The Warehouse & Fleet Manager reports to the VP of Finance & Operations and is a critical part of Fieldwork Brewing Company’s day to day operations. The position is responsible for warehouse organization, processing outgoing orders to our taprooms and local draft accounts, and management of our fleet of vehicles. A high level of accuracy, awareness and accountability is required for this position.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Utilization of our Route Accounting Software to ensure operational goals and accurate distribution of products are achieved by determined deadlines
- Review load sheets daily and make necessary changes due to schedule and/or vehicle needs
- Communicate regularly to the Sales Team and/or Taproom General Manager’s regarding schedule changes, vehicle changes and/or other necessary information
- Pick orders and load each vehicle with the next day’s deliveries in an accurate and efficient manner
- Supervise warehouse staff to ensure completion of day to day responsibilities, focusing on retention and skill development
- Monitors our fleet of vehicles, including vehicle logs, overall cleanliness and reporting any equipment issues
- Work with the production team to ensure proper organization of the warehouse, coldbox and receiving and storing of materials
- Assists the Director of Sales Operations with management our offsite warehouse, including organization and accuracy of inventory
- Promote a safe work environment through adherence to OSHA and internal policies and procedures
- Completion of special projects as assigned by management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- High attention to detail and desire to work efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with others in a professional manner
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Forklift Driver Certification required
- Flexibility and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check, including DMV
- Ability to stand, walk and be on your feet for prolonged periods
- Must be able to read and follow written English instructions
- Ability to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 55 lbs using appropriate techniques and tools
- Ability to move 165 lbs using appropriate techniques and tools
- Ability to work in a factory/production environment which may be loud, slick, humid, cold and hot
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors
“This is a Full-time, non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as other company perks. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Warehouse Manager”.
Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Would you like to come join one of the fastest growing breweries in California?
We are currently hiring for a part time delivery driver. This position will be responsible for making deliveries based on invoices, while ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times.
This is a part-time position, approximately 3 days per week, 4-8 hours per day.
- Ensuring trucks have been loaded properly with daily deliveries
- Delivering 13.2 and 5 gallon kegs of beer to our taprooms around the bay area as well as local bars and restaurants
- Run an efficient delivery route
- Communicate and work with sales staff as needed regarding deliveries
- Collecting empty kegs from our taprooms and bars/restaurants and returning to our production facility
- Movement of merchandise and other inventory from taproom to taproom as requested
- Communicating with customers, colleagues, and managers to ensure a positive customer service experience
- Work effectively as part of our distribution team to complete all deliveries and pick-ups as needed
- Provide excellent service to customers.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to the demands of an ever changing delivery day.
- Experience driving a large vehicle preferred but not required.
- Current Class C license
- Capable of moving 140 lb kegs of beer regularly
- A smartphone to run delivery management software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Commensurate with experience
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Delivery Driver”.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to fill all positions. Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Does the idea of anticipating the needs of a guest, then fulfilling it before the guest realizes they need something excite you? Please have open availability.
Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Fieldwork has quickly gained a following in the craft beer community since the brewery began production in early 2015. We are known for the range and quality of our beers and ever-changing tap list of fresh releases. Our promise to our customers is to provide exceptional beer, alongside an exceptional experience, with the intention of creating a long-lasting relationship with our community and beyond.
If this sounds like you, please send us a resume and cover letter with the word ‘Berkeley’ in the title to the email address provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Provide excellent table service to guests including inputting orders in the POS, running food and drinks, opening and closing checks, clearing plates and glassware.
-Immediately greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
-Provide excellent customer service to all guests, maximizing the customer experience.
-Respond promptly and appropriately to all guest requests and concerns.
-Apply all guidelines for responsible alcohol service.
-Educate all guests about the beer and food available on the current menu.
-Maintain full knowledge of ingredients and other pertinent information about beer and food being served.
-Complete daily sidework
-Smile and engage with guests
-Constantly work to increase knowledge, including attending trainings and meetings put on by management.
-Maintain the highest level of customer service and professionalism with guests, management, and co-workers.
-Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling and assist as needed with ensuring all shifts are appropriately staffed.
-Follow checklists and standard operating procedures.
-Learn to operate POS system.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Prior work experience with bar/restaurant, brewery, winery, and/or service experience a plus.
Possess basic math skills and the ability to handle money.
Possess or be able to obtain a food handler’s card and training on alcohol service.
Possess working knowledge of beer and craft beer industry.
Possess strong knowledge and enforcement of ABC laws.
Possess an awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
Able to lift heavy objects (25 — 50 lbs.)
Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
Able to maintain excellent customer service and professional appearance suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.
***Please note, this job will not begin until November