Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Fieldwork has quickly gained a following in the craft beer community since the brewery began production in early 2015. We are known for the range and quality of our beers and ever-changing tap list of fresh releases. Our promise to our customers is to provide exceptional beer, alongside an exceptional experience, with the intention of creating a long-lasting relationship with our community and beyond.
Please read this post in its entirety and submit a resume with ‘General Manager – Corte Madera’ in the subject line if you think you would be a good fit.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is passionate about hospitality and guest experience
- Has excellent verbal and electronic communication skills
- Has a passion for the craft beer industry
- Has working knowledge of draft systems and maintenance
- Is an effective hands-on leader
- Has previous management experience
- Managing roles of team members on the floor
- Recruit and interview new potential staff members
- Provide positive leadership and coaching to staff
- Hold staff accountable for service standards and operational procedures
- Help redesign and implement SOP’s to enhance efficiency
- Supervise day to day operations
- Keep and regularly update accurate inventories
- Manage cash drops and bank deposits
- Distribute and track employee tips
- Ensure total guest satisfaction
- Ensure organization and cleanliness of taproom
- Train new hires
- Manage labor costs
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws
- Maintain company standards
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Ability to develop and implement organizational procedures
- Must be committed to our mission and culture
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of labor and safety standards and laws
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must provide a COVID-19 vaccination record
- Experience managing a bar/restaurant, brewery, winery, or other business
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License and have a clean driving record
- Possess basic to advanced math skills and the ability to handle money.
- Possess or be able to obtain a food handler’s card and training on alcohol service.
- Possess working knowledge of beer and craft beer industry.
- Possess strong knowledge and enforcement of ABC laws.
- Possess an awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25+ lbs.)
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for an entire shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and professional appearance suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including Medical, Vision, Dental and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus