Amazing pizza makers, cooks and all kitchen staff wanted! Currently looking for exceptional candidates to fill all kitchen positions from leads to dish positions. Do you want to work alongside an award winning team, learn, have fun, and have an opportunity to grow? Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Does the idea of anticipating the needs of a guest, then fulfilling it before the guest realizes they need something excite you? Please have open availability.
Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Fieldwork has quickly gained a following in the craft beer community since the brewery began production in early 2015. We are known for the range and quality of our beers and ever-changing tap list of fresh releases. Our promise to our customers is to provide exceptional beer, alongside an exceptional experience, with the intention of creating a long-lasting relationship with our community and beyond.
If this sounds like you, please send us a resume and cover letter with the word ‘Corte Madera Kitchen” in the title to the email address provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General kitchen knowledge
- Pizza making knowledge and pizza dough production is a plus
- Ability to multi task
- Respond promptly and appropriately to all guest requests and concerns
- Educate all guests about the food available on the current menu
- Maintain full knowledge of ingredients and other pertinent information about food being served
- Complete daily prep work
- Smile and engage with guests
- Constantly work to increase knowledge, including attending trainings and meetings put on by management
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and professionalism with guests, management, and co-workers
- Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling and assist as needed with ensuring all shifts are appropriately staffed
- Follow checklists and standard operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Nights and weekends are a must
- Adhere to and have knowledge of all food safety standards
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must provide a COVID-19 vaccination record
- Prior work experience with restaurant, brewery, winery, and/or service experience a plus.
- Possess or be able to obtain a food handler’s card.
- Possess awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 — 50 lbs.)
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and professional appearance suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.
- Commensurate with experience
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Corte Madera”.