Would you like to come work for one of the fastest growing breweries in the Bay Area? Fieldwork Brewing Company is hiring a Social Media Coordinator based in our Berkeley, CA location. Please have 2+ years experience managing social media accounts.
Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Fieldwork has quickly gained a following in the craft beer community since the brewery began production in early 2015. We are known for the range and quality of our beers and ever-changing tap list of fresh releases. Our promise to our customers is to provide exceptional beer, alongside an exceptional experience, with the intention of creating a long-lasting relationship with our community and beyond.
Please read this ad in its entirety and submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Social Media Coordinator’ in the subject line if you think you would be a good fit.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about social media
- Is detail oriented
- Has strong photography and videography skills
- Has excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Has a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Premiere
- Has a passion for the craft beer industry
The Social Media Coordinator oversees a complex and robust social media program across our seven taproom locations. This position will play a significant role in the marketing strategy by ensuring that our followers receive consistent and relevant content on a daily basis through our social media channels. This position will work closely with upper management and taproom management to ensure that our goals for social media are met on a daily basis.
- Implement social media strategy on a daily basis at the direction of the CEO and Director of Marketing
- Collaborate with taproom management to develop taproom specific social media for each of their social media platforms
- Create content for day-to-day social media posts in a brand specific voice to ensure consistent communication to our consumers
- Engage and respond to our social media community in a timely manner
- Assist the Director of Marketing with photography, videography, and other social content while providing constructive feedback
- Responsible for updating website and e-commerce platforms with new products
- Assist the Director of Marketing with special projects related to social media and/or website maintenance and development
- Execute marketing specific messaging to consumers via our email lists and e-commerce platforms
- Other special projects as needed
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms and tools while staying up to date with current trends
- Strong copywriting skills with an excellent sense of grammar and accurate spelling of content
- Experience with photography and videography along with editing software including Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to use a computer with a general working knowledge of navigating a 3rd party webstore
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues in a professional manner
- Experience in Direct-to-Consumer Marketing and tracking
- Brewery Experience a plus
- Deep understanding of the creative process and retail environments
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including Medical, Vision, Dental and 401(k).