Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Fieldwork has quickly gained a following in the craft beer community since the brewery began production in early 2015. We are known for the range and quality of our beers and ever-changing tap list of fresh releases. Our promise to our customers is to provide exceptional beer, alongside an exceptional experience, with the intention of creating a long-lasting relationship with our community and beyond.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to fill the role of Taproom Associate. Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Does the idea of anticipating the needs of a guest, then fulfilling it before the guest realizes they need something excite you?
If this sounds like you, please send us a resume and cover letter with the words ‘Corte Madera’ in the title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about hospitality
- Is detail oriented
- Has strong customer service skills
- Has a passion for the craft beer industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent table service to guests including inputting orders in the POS, running food and drinks, opening and closing checks, clearing plates and glassware.
- Immediately greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests, maximizing the customer experience.
- Apply all guidelines for responsible alcohol service.
- Educate all guests about the beer and food available on the current menu.
- Maintain full knowledge of ingredients and other pertinent information about beer and food being served.
- Complete daily sidework
- Smile and engage with guests
- Constantly work to increase knowledge, including attending trainings and meetings put on by management.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and professionalism with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling and assist as needed with ensuring all shifts are appropriately staffed.
- Follow checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Learn to operate POS system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior work experience with bar/restaurant, brewery, winery, and/or service experience a plus.
- Possess or be able to obtain a food handler’s card and training on alcohol service.
- Possess working knowledge of beer and craft beer industry.
- Possess strong knowledge and enforcement of ABC laws.
- Possess an awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 — 50 lbs.)
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and professional appearance suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.